Speaking of Madea….(open forum discussion)…

03 Sep

1 John 4: 1-6 (KJV)

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

From MegaMess 2013 in Dallas, TX

Feel free to discuss!

Posted by on September 3, 2013 in Uncategorized, Videos

Tags: , , , , ,

10 responses to “Speaking of Madea….(open forum discussion)…

1. PastorD

September 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I know a good show when I see one….

2. Truth is Eternal

September 3, 2013 at 5:35 PM

My Dear Sister in Christ,
    I don’t know where to begin, I had hoped and prayer that the this foolishness would have played out by now but I can see that it’s still going strong. This is not the church of the living God, this is man-worship in its highest form. This is anti-Christ, as you so stated in your scripture verse and purely entertain. The scary part about this is these people thing they are followers of The Lord Jesus Christ. Boasting about giving is not of God, hearing His audible voice is very questionable because He has give us His and if we kn

3. Truth is Eternal

September 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Sorry I’m on the bus typing and accidentally hit the wrong key…as I was saying God has given us His word. And hearing His voice is reading His word. My heart goes out to these people who have been so deceived to follow after man and not know His word because if they knew His word the would not have their ears tickled with this nonsense and be pumped up to a frenzy. Wake up people so that The Lord will not say to you, “I never knew you”.

4. BornAgainJerry

September 3, 2013 at 6:10 PM

“He that oppresses the poor to increase his riches
    and HE WHO GIVES TO THE RICH will surely come
    to poverty” Proverbs 22:16

All I heard was church cliché’s and empty rhetoric, this is just more “smoke n’ mirrors” in the name of Christianity…!
    These perpetrators have traded the desire for Heaven, for the land of OZ! they no longer want streets of gold, but have settled for the yellow brick road, “they’re off to see the wizard”….TD Jakes!

According to Tyler, God told him to give Jakes one million $$$, but Jesus said “Therefore when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do publically, to receive praise from men, truly I say to you THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD”
    Matt 6:2

The first three rows are reserved for wealthy celebrity’s “you show favoritism to the one wearing rich clothing and say to him “take the best seat in the house” but to the poor take the nose bleed seats” have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts? James 2:3-4 (paraphrase)

Most of the main speakers have divergent views of God, Christ and interpretation of fundamental doctrine; Jakes holds to “Modalism/Oneness” doctrine-
    God is one person who manifested himself in different modes “He’s the father in creation, the son in redemption & the spirit in regeneration” in short, Jesus is his OWN father.
    (This heresy was refuted by the early church 2nd-3rd centuries)

Oprah is a pseudo-Christian but is a designated teacher, her god is the new age’s “positive energy of the universe” (sounds like the force to me)

As long as the money flows doctrine doesn’t matter, there are ‘down-low’ gospel singers, closet atheists along with the ‘best of the worst’ pimp-preachers in attendance
    maybe that’s the reason the Holy Spirit is conspicuously absent!

At “Mega Mess” you are blessed & highly favored if you sow a $1,000 seed.

“Thus says the LORD concerning the prophets
    who make my people stray, who say “all is well”
    only to those who feed them, but pronounces a curse
    against those that do not feed them” Micah 3:5

Where in the Word did Christ charge anyone admission to hear him speak?! I don’t recall reading that an offering was taken up after the Sermon on the Mount

5. iampastorswife

September 3, 2013 at 6:31 PM

So I was about to pull into my garage today when the Spirit of God spoke the scripture from 1 John to me. At the time I wasn’t sure why, but when I got on the Internet this story popped up and immediately I knew that’s what God was speaking to me about.

Two things in this video stood out to me: 1) Madea…errr Perry “laid hands on” Jakes, and the bible says in 1 Tim. 5:22 to not lay hands on any man suddenly nor be partaker of their sins. When Perry did this he immediately shouted, “The blood of Jesus”, why?

I understand you Pastor D, it was a good show….for the hypocrites and for the innocent yet clueless who came for a show. And 2) which Brother Jerry laid it all out much better than I ever could; why does Tyler Perry need to announce what he gave to Paula White, and then what’s he’s giving to Jakes? His ego needs further stroking from the masses? God told us that what we do in secret that he would reward us openly, but MegaMess turned into BragFest 2013. Also, that “tongue” that he called himself speaking in was nothing more than a practiced one from his stage plays; anyone with an inking of Holy Ghost in them can tell the difference. TD surely loves himself some actors and famous folk.

Truth Is Eternal: thank you for taking the time to post during your commute. We have to continually pray for these people. It is hard to believe that in the perilous times that we’re living in and with all of the signs showing Jesus’ imminent return, that these ministries are still endorsing and promoting the same old junk. All the youth need to know is that Jesus loves them and wants to save them. They don’t need camp, they don’t need a “Big Brother”, they need the Lord.

Brother Jerry: At one time my husband and I knew TD Jakes, before he became this Oneness whateveryouwannacallit, before the fame bug hit him, and before money (and power) became his god(s). He had such potential, but now he’s gone from Potential to Pontiff. His desire is clear and his end is near. I only pray for his soul. Thank you so much again for your relevant posting and not being fearful of telling it like it IS!

God bless all three of you for your comments!

6. BornAgainJerry

September 5, 2013 at 2:01 AM

WHO IS ON THE LORD’S SIDE..!

Has anyone noticed the appalling silence of too many professing Christians today..?
    too many in the church have been lured away by “Pied piper pastors” that crept in unawares. Satanic deception comes in many forms, passive/aggressive, and internal/external threats to the very foundation of Christianity.

Have we forgotten what the apostle John forewarned…”They went out from us, but they were not of us, for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us, but they departed
    that it may be revealed they were never of us” (1 John 2:19)

The Antichrist spirit has now permeated many a congregation (self serving men are now lifted up and draw away converts after themselves) but few seem to have noticed-

“For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ the Lord and we ourselves your servants” (2 Cor 4:5)
    “For we are not as so many peddling the word of GOD…”(2 Cor 2:17)

A look at the so called Christian ‘reality shows’ “The Sisterhood, Pastors wives, Preachers daughters” and the soon coming “Preachers of LA” demonstrates how far the church
    has strayed…..
    The purpose of the Church in this world is to be “The pillar and ground of the Truth!”
    (1 Tim 3:15) if it will not stay the course, then there’s no reason for it to exist!

As stated earlier the threats we face today come from within and outside the church,
    -False religion that will kill in the name of a false god
    -False prophets, preachers & teachers within the church that use biblical terminology
    with completely different meanings
    -False messages of salvation that says money is proof of Gods favor
    -False brethren that heap to themselves false shepherds to tickle their ears

We are in a Truth War but God has given us a powerful weapon to combat error
    “For the word of God is living and powerful,
    sharper than any two edged sword, piercing
    even to the division of soul and spirit and
    joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the
    thoughts and intents of the heart” – Hebrews 4:12

We are called to be the salt that preserves the truth of the word of GOD and the light that
    represents that truth. We are all called to be ambassadors for Christ to influence the culture we live in because “greater is He who’s in us than he who’s in the world” (1 John 4:4)

Thank you for this post Sister!

7. Fefe

September 14, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Hello,

I came across your web page a few weeks ago while looking for information on spiritual rape….Needless to say I thank God I found this site. It is difficult to find real folks who have a “relationship” with Jesus now a days. When I find folks like that who have real solutions & examples on how to walk this spiritual walk’ , I have a special place in my arsenal for them.

Okay, now in reference to that Mega mess, I was sickened in my flesh and spirit because so many folks I know that profess to be Christians fell for this hot mess, they act like it was so deep and spiritual but my question to them is “which spirit were they operating in?” Well needless to say I lost several fb friends, etc. but I am strong because I put on the whole armor of God daily to protect me. (i’m sorry if I am your friend I have to tell you the truth, and i believe you should do the same to me.)

Sadly, we are seeing a lot of this nonsense play out before our eyes, and many are falling for it ( Jude 1:4) In my opinion Bishop Jakes has fallen away from Jesus a long time ago….. Yes, he still operates in his gifts ( because God doesn’t take them back) but he is no longer a valid representation of Jesus. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then somebody please tell me why this brother’s eyes are almost closed? I believe his true spiritual state is now manifesting in the flesh. He is spiritually blind. He may have started off on right path, but he has clearly taken a deadly detour( which many in bible started off right but still ended up in hell). We have to fight to keep our salvation, – once saved always saved is a myth!). As for mr. Perry, I know some folks who personally know him & no, he is not saved- yes he does movies that play on folks emotions, etc and caters to “religious spirits” but this brother needs to repent and call on Jesus for real!

Let me just say that I’m not judging Jakes or Tyler because I have no heaven or hell to put them in. I can only examine their fruit). The last thing I will say is to please pray for these brothers, pray that they stop trying to please man, & pray that they get a real relationship with Jesus before they take their last breath.

May God bless y’all.

• BornAgainJerry

September 15, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Fefe:
      I believe the Lord has lead you to this sight in your particular search, remember Christ said
      “Seek and you will find” I subscribed to this site after reading PWs articles, they are on point
      and biblically sound, her sincerity and Spirit comes thru in her writings as you will see…
      all sincere Christians have an affinity to truth and are drawn to it

Spiritual rape as you described it is rampant within the body of Christ (as it has always been)
      it is not a sin or being self righteous to JUDGE false teachings and those that espouse them-
      the difficulty comes when the intentions of the persons involved are not abundantly clear….

But we as Christians are required “To test all things..” (1 Thess 5:29)

One of the traps that causes believers to stray is money, Jesus taught
      “one cannot serve God & money for you will love one and hate the other” (Mt 6:24) and “those that desire riches fall into temptation and a snare and into many foolish and harmful lusts that bring men to destruction and perdition” (1 Tim 6:9)
      (a prime example is Judas himself, who walked with Jesus, had privileged knowledge
      but in the meantime was a thief and is forever lost for 30 pieces of silver)

You asked, “….why this brothers eyes are almost closed?”
      Jakes has come self deceived “Because you say I am rich have become wealthy, and have need of nothing – but do not know you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind & naked!”
      (Rev 3:17)

At one point the Word says “Brethren if any wanders from the truth and one turns him
      back…will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins” (James 5:19-20)
      at another point it says “to turn one over to Satan…” ( 1 Cor 5:5) if they refuse to repent!

There can never be compromise on essential doctrine, men’s souls are at stake, and God
      will hold ALL accountable that do so (James 3:1)

For the sake of money and popularity TRUTH must be compromised
      “Woe to you when ALL men speak well of you,
      For so did their fathers to the false prophets” (Luke 6:26)

I believe I may differ with you on the security of Christians
      “My sheep know my voice and I know them and they follow Me…neither shall anyone snatch them out of my hand, My Father is GREATER than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of My Fathers hand”
      (John 10:27-29)

“My sheep know my voice….a stranger they will not follow” (John 10:4-5)

“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, distress, persecution,
      peril or sword….nor any other thing shall be able to separate us from Christ…….”
      (Rom 8:35-39)

“We are SEALED with the Spirit until the day of redemption” Eph 4:30

Christ taught in the parable of the sower people fall away because they have no root
      in Him (Matt 13:20-22)

The reason some of Jesus disciples deserted him:
      “But there are some of you who do not believe” For Jesus knew from the beginning
      who they were who did not believe, and who would betray him. (John 6:64-66)

Last and not least “The Spirit will guide (us) into all truth…” (John 16:13)

Jakes believes God is one person at a time father, son, holy spirit – in a sermon
      “We don’t understand how a brown cow, eats green grass and produces white milk,
      but its all good!”
      Paul said of such “desiring to be teachers of the law (word) understanding neither what
      they say nor the things which they affirm (believe) (1 Tim1:7)

September 16, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Sis. FeFe and Bro. Jerry,

I just typed up a two page response for you both and before I could “submit”, it disappeared. I am so sorry! Suffice it to say that I agree with you both and Jerry I am humbled and appreciative of your kind words, but it is through the input of readers (and comments) like you(rs) that help to sustain this blog site. I can only write what God gives to me, and I appreciate your contributions. I am praying for the celebrities who are blinded by filthy lucre, and we should be praying for each other that we can withstand in this evil day. Thank y’all so much, and it may be a little while before my next writing as I am transitioning to a new employment opportunity. Much love and God bless you both and keep you in His care.