The World is Out of Order

02 Jun

I have spent many months trying to be a quiet observer of the chaos that is transpiring around us everyday; from the senseless bombings, to the extreme weather calamities to the mysteries strains of insects permeating different areas, I have taken it all in. I am not so naive anymore that when things happen I run crying to God asking “why”, because I remember that He stated that all of these things must come to pass before the Son of Man returns. In the meantime, our adversary has turned up the heat…and boy is it getting hot….

I have posted in some of my previous articles about the satanic agenda that began in the Garden of Eden, and how the wily serpent disrupted God’s order by using the woman to displace the man as the head. I have even written about the satanic Jezebel Spirit that is infiltrating our churches and homes. If you take a look around, he is still using the same tactics to dismantle the home, the family, the church and the world. The latest “victim” of this agenda is the “Boy Scouts of America”, which was founded in 1910; this organization is the latest to fold to the homosexual devolution. By forcing the BSA to accept homosexual youth, the agenda is able to promote its perversity to even the youngest boys in our country. Yet the church stays silent.

In our churches, we have women presiding over 1000s of men, “preaching” and “teaching” the Word of God and wearing the titles of “Pastor”, “Bishop”, Apostle”, etc. when Paul specifically preached against it. Do not get me wrong, I am all for empowerment of women, and believe that women can be strong both mentally, physically and spiritually, but when it comes to the church and God’s business we have to again go back to the Garden to see how satan used Eve to usurp Adam’s authority and defy God. Is the correlation not clear? I know all of the arguments against this stance of course, and they all amount to, “Hath God said?” My answer to that is not popular but it is, “Yes, He did, using his Apostle Paul” and there are no two ways about it; God is not double-minded, man is. The Word of God proclaims, “A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent” (1Tim. 2:11-12). In the church , God assigns different roles to men and women. This is a result of the way mankind was created and the way in which sin entered the world. (1 Tim. 2:13-14). (Ref: gotquestions.org). Yet the church stays silent.

noimages

Gender roles are being stripped left and right and even though our eyes are wide open we walk as if we are blind. Women stand screaming from pulpits across the nation and we attribute it to an “anointing” while so-called grown men of God. seeking the office of a Bishop, allow other men to lie prostrate on their backsides in order to “transfer” their anointing instead of seeking after it and trusting in God for the anointing.

Yet the church stays silent to this obvious abomination. The President of this country endorses and supports a homosexual professional athlete for “coming out”, and supports murderous organizations such as Planned Parenthood but he still has the support of the majority of churches and especially the “mega” ministries. Gospel “artist (and I use that term very loosely)” Kirk Franklin, when asked about his stand on same sex marriage tapped danced better than Gregory Hines:  And yet, the church supports him and stays silent.

In Philadelphia last month, legislation was passed to allow for gender neutral restrooms. This is for those men/women who may feel that they are in the “wrong body”, and are uncomfortable using gender specific restrooms: Gender Neutral Restrooms

Additionally, if you have a child that you don’t wish to identify via a color, i.e. pink for girl or blue for boy, a major retailer is happy to accommodate you with their gender neutral line of clothing:

Screen Shot 2013-06-02 at 9.14.19 PM

Finally, I saved the best for last. Hub, a children’s network programmer, has a cartoon that debuted in December called “SheZow”. The premise of this cartoon is that the main character is a little boy who inherited his deceased aunt’s ring. The ring contains a “superpower” so that when needed, this little boy puts it on, yells out “You Go Girl!” and he is transformed into a female superhero crime fighter! Gives new meaning to the phrase “network programming” doesn’t it? Say it with me quickly…shezow…shezow…shezow…get it? She’s Out! Not subtle at all…

Taken individually this agenda could slyly slip past us. I wrote months ago about The New Normal or a Satanic Disorder, and with shows like “The New Normal” (which has mercifully been cancelled at this point) being featured by the Big Three networks I knew that there was nowhere to go but down.

You may have wondered at the relevance of the photo that I posted at the beginning of the blog. This is a real life family that I know so of course I blurred the faces to protect their identity. I need for you to take another look; what is interesting about the photo is that what looks like a woman is actually a man (not transgendered), and the man is actually a woman. The man is gay and the woman is a lesbian. The child in the middle is biologically theirs; yes the lesbian woman gave birth to him. This dysfunction is becoming the norm in our society and not only is it becoming acceptable, it’s applauded by government on down.

Satan knows that his time is short, and he is going full throttle with the agenda that he set in place in the Garden. But remember:

2 Timothy 3:1-4 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Jude 1:7 Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

2 Peter 3:3-4 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Matthew 24: As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?” And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. ..”

Do Not Be Led Astray. Protect Your Children!

Stay Vigilant. No man knows the hour that the Son of Man comes. Yet the signs of the time show that time is not in our favor. The World is out of order, but God is still on the throne and He reigns over all.

Yet will the church continue to stay silent? I won’t.

iampw

Tags: , , , , , ,

10 responses to “The World is Out of Order

1. BornAgainJerry

June 3, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Two Thumbs up on your posts Sis! You may have been away for a minute, but you certainly haven’t been living on Mars 🙂
    It is quite refreshing to hear another Christian not afraid to tell the truth, because we know and understanding that we are to proclaim Gods word in season & out of season; the so- called church of today has for the most part succeeded in winning the worlds favor, you can barely tell the difference anymore. THE SALT HAS LOST ITS SALTYNESS! (Matt 5:13)

THE WORLD IS UPSIDE DOWN BECAUSE:
    “Woe to those that call evil good and good evil, bitter sweet and sweet bitter! (Isa 5:20)
    The “New Norm” family is an affront to God himself – its diabolical message is this:
    “IN YOUR FACE GOD!”
    There’s no doubt in my mind these weather patterns are the early stages or “birth pains” of Gods judgment on America

For whatever its worth, I applaud your boldness and honest statements on the “Jezebel-feminist Spirit” that has long since infiltrated the body of Christ that has been welcomed with open arms nonetheless!
    If you were to say that today in certain circles no doubt you’d be “put out the synagogue” and stoned!
    All I see are carnal worldly people “jockeying for position” like Diotrephes who love have the preeminence (3 John 9) using self appointed titles like military rank as their position in God and receiving man-worship.

Their messages are empty and shallow, they are the clouds without water, uprooted, twice dead ones (Jude 12) warned about! going from scandal to scandal with the assurance that the blind sheep that follow them will support them and their falsehoods no matter what, hoping to get rich like their human-god idols.
    Because to them “the ends justify the means”

Kirk Franklin not only danced like Gregory Hines, he “MOONWALKED” away from the Homosexual question better than Michael J!
    He did exactly what Satan does, quoted scripture but with a different spin on the context to make it palatable to the unsaved; it really annoys me when people have a public platform
    and won’t lift up the name of JESUS!
    I guess pleasing the world is more important to him than pleasing the LORD;
    the ‘Post Modern- Politically Correct’ Christ offends no one!

The church’s mission in the world it to be the “Pillar and ground of the Truth” (1 Tim 3:15)
    if Christ were on earth today, no doubt he would make another whip and drive out todays ‘Den of thieves!’

To my sista, IAPW: Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Baaaaaaaaack!

June 3, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Ahhh Bro. Jerry, I appreciate your kinds words, I really do. I only write what the Lord puts on my heart and this blog was truly a battle that the enemy fought against me on. Thankfully I keep my trust in God and when He told me to release it, I was able to without issue. I love everything that you stated in your response, especially about the birth pains in the weather; I honestly feel the same way. Each “phenomenon” shows me God’s power as well as His wrath. I just wait…

I do not hide nor sugarcoat my beliefs so in many “circles” I am not welcome, but that’s OK…my mind is not carnally-centered so I understand the affront that I present to some people. Satan’s agenda is not my issue, the bigger picture is God’s agenda and setting as many captives free as I can with His help. That’s why I write, it’s why I testify and it’s why I don’t sell out for friendship, money, or notoriety. Again Bro. I appreciate your comments and your profound wisdom of the Word. God bless you!

2. The Latter Days

June 3, 2013 at 9:33 AM

This is so true, and it is the times we are in. Satan is leading many on a death march straight into hell…and instead of blocking the way and pointing to Jesus, much of the church is in lockstep with him. That spirit of homosexuality is one step away from reprobation according to Romans Chapter 1, and it is a hard one to be delivered from because it morphs & hides in a number of areas: pride, rejection, unforgiveness, etc. However, God is able to deliver if we truly hold nothing back from Him and are transparent (sincere) before Him. Jesus said that when He returns it would be like the days of Noah and the days of Lot. Surely we are in those days.

I pray for that man, woman, but in particular that child in the photo. I pray for those walking in that spirit, but masking it with a “religious” veneer – which is REALLY prevalent in the church. I pray for the power of God to indwell those who seek His face in order to break these chains off of those who want to be set free.

Just so happened that my pastor preached on this yesterday. I pray this message is a blessing to those looking to understand why this is occurring:

World War III: The Metaphysical War

Thanks always sister for not holding back from shedding the light of Jesus on the darkness around us. I hope that you are well!

Much love in Christ Jesus

June 3, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Hello LDM, I was going to email you to see how you were! I am so thrilled to see your post; I wasn’t worried as I know that God is working something tremendous in you, but I just miss your posts! (Excuse my vulnerable moment lol).

Anyway, yes…thank you for praying for that little boy and his oh-so-confused parents. It breaks my heart to know that he is being raised in such a wicked environment and without God’s help he will grow up with the same spirit. This is not the only family that I know dealing with this; I shared with you where I work and we recently got another child who has a caregiver (male) who identifies as female, even going so far as changing his name to a female name, yet the child (1 year old) shares his given name. Every chance I get I lay hands on that little boy, rebuking those foul spirits. 😦

Personally, I have been beaten down spiritually…beaten but not broken. The enemy came at me with both barrels but he can only get at the physical because my mind is always on Christ. I do the things that He wants me to do and say the things that He wants me to say so the enemy uses other means. However, my faith and trust is in God so I keep on hanging in there sis! Thank you for the link to “WW3”, I will check it out right now.

❤ to you as well. God bless you Mia!

3. The Latter Days

June 4, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Sis. Nita, I completely understand!! Satan has been attacking me in the same way, and with both barrels! Continue hanging on, for you know that you do not stand alone. There are a cloud of witnesses present to encourage you in this race and His Holy Spirit to edify you through the storm. I will keep you in prayer, for your strength, health, & peace. The Lord never gives us more than we can bear, so continue to cast your burdens unto Him. There may be a moment of weeping as we go through, but joy is coming very soon!

“When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.” Psalm 26:1-6

When I think of the lives which will be drawn to Christ as we lay down our lives for Him, I cannot help but get hopeful and rejoice. This light and momentary affliction seems both light and momentary when I consider the sheaves which will be brought to the Lord, even through our sufferings here and now. To know that we have rent souls out of the hands of the devil is a great encouragement. As I have often thought, why should Satan get even one more soul and continue deceiving even one more person when the Lord Jesus has already paved the way to break every bondage? God give us boldness to speak and open doors of utterance so that we can be effective witnesses to the lost.

Yet, this is just the time it is. Satan knows his time is running short, so he is coming after the saints with all he has. Just proof that we have to step up our spiritual warfare against him; praying, praising, sanctifying ourselves from worldliness, reaching the lost… Sis, I am so glad to hear that you are laying hands on that baby. I stand with you in prayer for him. Nothing breaks my heart (and makes me angry) more than when someone hurts children.

Yes, I have not posted much lately as things have been very busy; work, home, kids, etc. You know how it goes. 🙂 I may have sent it before (I cannot remember), but I will send you my phone number so that we can chat whenever you like.

OK, so maybe I have been a bit wordy today. LOL I probably just should have sent this in email. Anyway, love ya Sis! Stay well and stay strong in the Lord!

June 4, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I feel better already my friend! Thank you for taking the time to minister to me and the many others who have read this blog and needed that Word as well! I know that the trying of my faith works patience, and I’m trying to let patience have her perfect work in me (smile). I am definitely challenged with my job, but it’s ministry there…and I enjoy being a minister for Christ, especially where His children are concerned.

Thank you so much for sending your phone number. Ironically I’m not a big phone talker (because I feel that a lot of times it leads to vain babbling and gossip), but I know that the Lord had you send it for a reason! Thank you thank you thank you…and again may God’s blessings encompass and keep you. Stay encouraged, He is faithful that promised. 🙂

4. Dave

June 6, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Sista B! Thank you so much for being obedient in sharing Gods word with us all. I am blessed to be able to call you sister 🙂 This very subject has been heavy on my mind the last few months. You can witness the further decline of this world on almost a daily basis now. I have to confess, I struggle BIG TIME with seeing these events unfold, and let my sinful frustrations, and anger get the best of me quite frequently. I’m quite sure that God has it under control. I just need to get to the point of understanding that these things must come to pass and that we all need to trust in Him. His way is the perfect way 🙂 Blessings to you, and that guy you married, and your children! And all of your readers too!

DAVE

June 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Hi Bro. DAVE!

I understand how you feel Bro; watching a lot of the depravity that goes on in our current society can make the most “saved” person want to rebel. That is when you go back to the Word and find comfort that these things must come to pass. Please don’t think that you’re alone in your feelings as I talk to people of God all the time who share the same sentiments. I know this passage of scripture may seem cliched at times, but it’s still relevant to your post, “Be not deceived, God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap”. If a man sow corruption, he will reap the same, if he sows discord, discord will be his reward, confusion reaps confusion, etc.

God is not a man that he should lie nor the son of man that he should repent. I believe God’s Word above all others. I would advise you to do the same my Brother! I appreciate you reading and really value your comments. Be encouraged and stay blessed. ❤

• BornAgainJerry

June 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Dave
      You’re feeling what most Christians have experienced in this life remember, you’re not alone:

“God is good to Israel…but as for me, my feet almost slipped,
      my steps nearly went astray, for I envied the arrogant,

I saw the prosperity of the wicked, they (seem) to have it good
      ’til the day they die, their bellies are fat with food, they don’t
      seem to be afflicted like most people

They wear pride like a necklace, and ware violence like clothing
      their eyes bulge from fatness, the imagination of their heart
      runs wild!

They mock and speak maliciously, arrogantly with threats of
      oppression, they set their mouths to mock heaven and
      their words spread across the world……

They say against God, ‘What does he know?!’ Does the Most High
      everything?! They have it easy, their wealth increases!

Have I purified my heart and serve God for nothing?……..
      When I tried to understand this, it seemed hopeless, until I entered
      the presence of God and saw it will not end well for them………..!”

PSALMS 73 (condensed)

I hope these words and PW’s help….

June 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Bro. Jerry,

Once again you have brought it home! I again have to thank you for your profound wisdom/advice, and I appreciate you ministering to our brother Dave. God bless and keep you in His care!

Pw