Just for laughs…

19 Jul

come ON, we all had one of “these” in church at one time or another. Or if you don’t think that you have, then that person was probably you LOL! 😉 Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Posted by on July 19, 2011 in Uncategorized

Tags: , , , , , , ,

8 responses to “Just for laughs…

July 19, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Can’t stop l laughing…Thanks for sharing. Yes, we’ve all seen these people.

July 19, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Sis. Evette, I watch this video when life gets too serious. It never ceases to put me on the floor; the problem is that when we are in church I always have to keep myself from yelling out, “this is GOOD passa, this is GOOD!” LOL!

July 19, 2011 at 9:37 PM

I’m keeping this video in my cue, so that when it gets heavy, I’ll have some laughter as my medicine.

3. brdavision

July 20, 2011 at 8:06 AM

lol this was hilarious…….”And this one thing can get you many things, but it can’t get you this one thing……”

Classic churchism babble….

July 20, 2011 at 8:51 AM

That’s the same thing my husband said Pastor Davision LOL! And they will always get an “aye-men”. I loved it when the “praiser” turned in a circle, I was so done!

4. brdavision

July 20, 2011 at 8:08 AM

ohhh by the way would any of you women of God be able to show me how to change the avatar picture? I have tried for the longest and have been unsuccessful…

Thanks in advance

• Evette Wagner

July 20, 2011 at 8:46 AM

Go to http://www.gravatar.com, sign in, go to “my account”, then to “add a new image”, download your picture, and choose it. I had a hard time myself chaning my pic, hope this helps.

5. brdavision

July 20, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Cool Sister Wagner I will try this…I hope it works. I have been trying to change this thing since I started blogging last December…..