Successful Ministry – According to Satan…

10 Jul

1. Just preach God’s love. Don’t mention His sovereignty, or His judgment of sin.

2. Amuse. Use jokes and plenty of music, and rock music. Don’t get deep into the Word of God.

3. Don’t preach separation from the world, and its pleasures.

4. Don’t preach holiness. God knows our weaknesses. We can’t be just like Him.

5. Don’t preach Bible prophecy; the return of Christ and coming judgment. It frightens people.

6. Preach that there’s a big revival just around the corner (although the Bible teaches the opposite).

7. Don’t preach sound doctrine. Major on emotional experiences, spiritual “highs”, feelings.

8. Don’t teach the Genesis record of creation. Educated people won’t accept that.

9. Don’t press for Bible study or prayer meetings. Give them plenty of fun and entertainment.

10. Don’t teach the Lordship of Christ. That’s taking things too far. Don’t talk about the Blood of Christ, repentance, or sanctification. All denominations and religions are heading the same way. We simply must get together.”

– Author Unknown (1999).

Posted by on July 10, 2011 in Uncategorized

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

10 responses to “Successful Ministry – According to Satan…

1. Steelerkid

July 10, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I like this one! Very true!

July 10, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Thanks SKid, it is ironic that some of these very things listed are what our Pastor talked about today. He stressed that we should read our bibles DAILY and not just on Sunday, he talked extensively during praise and worship about worshiping in spirit & truth! Many ministries are operated just like this list, sadly. We should continue to pray for them and the remnant that God is bringing forth! Don’t be like the Apostate church!

Pastor’s Wife.

July 12, 2011 at 12:44 PM

We left a church just like this one over a year ago now. It was a learning experience for me and my husband. One that I’m truly thankful for. It opened our eyes to those who claim Christ, but truly aren’t His. I truly enjoyed this entry!.

This same pastor, is having himself tattooed during his sermon to come this Sunday, which is tittled, “marked by God”. I saw this and was just taken aback. He is a seeker sensative minister. I’m sick and tiered of these wolves in sheep clothing.

July 12, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Sis Evette,

First thank you for posting! I can not believe that about the tattoo service! Such heresy in God’s house, or should I even call it that? I am sure that he knows that the bible says, “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord. (Lev. 19:28 AMP).” It is definitely another form of entertainment, but what is dangerous is that the young people in the church will feel that since Passa does it that it is biblically sound as long as the tats are “For God”. Pray for the naive minds in that church Sis!

P.S. I’m coming over to visit your site!

3. iampastorswife

July 12, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Sis Evette, wowwww!!! I see that he did reference that scripture too LOL! Guess what though, if I want to get high off of marijuana every night I can say that there isn’t a bible verse to set against that, yet I find this:

Genesis 1:31, “And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.”

And this:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20: “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”

If God saw EVERY THING that he had made and declared it good, who is this man to say that it isn’t? On that blog post he states, “We have been called to make it very evident to everyone that God has transformed out lives”, and he believes that a TATTOO will do that instead of preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ? This man is under strong delusion like so many apostate pastors and preachers out there. There will be blood on his hands for any souls lost to this heretical teaching. I am simply horrified at this, but thank you so much for sharing!

• Evette Wagner

July 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Sister, we are in agreement. It is quite sad. He is constantly putting his church in the light, so that he can be the cool pastor and have the cool “church”. I prayed that God would bring him to repentance, to show him how he has taken the word of God and twisted it–that he would apologize for all those he’s hurt. And that night I went to bed and had a dream about a wolf tearing me apart. I said, Lord I get it. He’s a wolf, tearing apart those he claims God called him to Shepherd. If not for the Lord opening our eyes, we’d still be there. We had a heart to serve at this church, not wanting anything in return. Yet, he follows people like—Perry Noble, Mark Driscoll, Rick Warren, etc. The truth is not in him. When we left we did it quietly, however we have warned those still in that church, and many have chosen to remain in spite of, and many have seen his wicked ways and heretical teachings and left. We even had the assistant pastor call and apologize, because God soon showed him the light, so to speak, as he showed us and quit. These men are dangerous, full of pride, arrogant, selfish, and self seeking. It’s all about the money. There is more that I could tell you, but I’m sure you know. His blog speaks for itself.

July 12, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Sis Evette,

Thank God for you and your family’s deliverance and for those whom you spoke the Word of life to and received it! I remember when we escaped our ministry and my parents remained, we went into prayer with a Christian neighbor that we had just met and not a year later my parents left that ministry and moved to another state. God is faithful! If there’s more to the story please share when you have time! Thank you for what you have shared with us so far too, my husband visited that link and said that he has no words, we just have to keep fighting for truth in Jesus’ name.

4. brdavision

July 12, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Wonderful post. If people do these things they will advance satan kingdom in no time. Opps to late they alreaady have smh…

July 12, 2011 at 6:58 PM